Monday, May 17, 2010

minimalism

I had no idea the turn my life was taking that day I typed in clutter in my search engine! But what a boost it has been for me. I love the energy in the house as we empty it out. It flows through the rooms and lightens up the mood.

General public focus on minimalism has been building for awhile and there are some really great motivating blogs out there. I am trying to minimize my time on the computer and so I'm not reading all of them, but there are a few I really enjoy and keep going back to. Zen Habits being one of them.

A guest post really made me think and made me want to read about the great Gandhi's life. The post is here.

http://zenhabits.net/gandhi-lessons/

He talks about five life lessons we can learn from Gandhi and they really struck a cord with me.
I've been trying to remember some of the finer details and so today I did a search for that post and I bring it to you also. In case you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment